TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Little Mimosa is available for 2 persons or 3 persons. The subject of 4th person accommodation can be discussed by case depending on the season and the age of 4th guest. Baby cot upon request.
- Only the number of guests stipulated on the common agreement is allowed.
- Guests must respect property, its equipment and furniture.
- No pets and parties are allowed in Little Mimosa premises.
- In order to be able to adequately respond to any complaint, the client should notify Little Mimosa owners about any breach in the stipulations of the contract that he/she has checked in situ as soon as possible, and up to a maximum of 24 hours from the time of arrival, or from the moment the incident takes place. This notification should be made in written form so that it stays on the record and include pictures if relevant. If the consumer fails to notify within the period and in the manner indicated above, he/she will not be able to make a complaint and will be liable for all resulting damages or aggravations, as detailed on our Returns Policy.
- We accept a minimum stay of 3 days
- Check in at 14.00 – Check out at 12.00
- Early check-in is accepted upon request and availability
- Late check-out is accepted upon request and availably.
- Cost for late check of 50% of a day rate.
- The clients should inform about the time of their arrival up to 3 days prior to the date of their arrival
- Change of linens and towels with a general clean up of Little Mimosa takes places every 3 days.
- Time to be discussed individually.
- Common hours 10.00- 12.00.
For short stays 3 days up to 2 weeks:
- 50% payment of total is required
- 50% remaining up to 2 weeks prior to the arrival date.
For stays above 2 weeks:
- 40% is required to book the dates
- 50% is required 2 months prior to the arrival date
- 10% is required 7 days prior to the arrival date
- We accept bank transfer payments & cash payments.
- For bank transfers, the exact amount of stay needs to be transferred to our account and clients cover all bank payments on both sides.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
- Clients must submit cancellations in writing by email to the following email address: email@example.com
- For any cancellation after the contract signing, regardless of the time, this may occur, the first down payment will not be refunded under no circumstances.
- For cancellations up to 120 days before arrival, no cancellation fees apply.
- For cancellations 119-60 days prior to the arrival date, a 20% of the remaining amount cancellation fee applies.
- For cancellations 59-30 days prior to the arrival date, a 40% of the remaining amount cancellation fees applies.
- For cancellations 29-7 days prior to the arrival date, a 60% of the remaining amount cancellation fees applies.
- For cancellations 6-0 days prior to the arrival date, the 100% of the remaining amount cancellation fees apply.
- Changes in bookings are always subject to availability and rates for the particular period.
- Any date changes must be made via email, by sending the new details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increase in the number of days: only as long as Little Mimosa is available on those dates, and once the difference between the original booking total paid and the new booking total has been covered.
- Decrease in number of days: only up to one month prior to the date of arrival, and no refund of the original booking total paid.
- Order of additional services is revised by case